just the Research
This week's top reports in just-drinks' research store
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
This report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the beer market at a national level in Kazakhstan. It provides the latest retail sales data (2008-2012), allowing you to identify the sectors that are driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market.
- Global Database of the Top Breweries - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
This report offers the most up-to-date perspective on breweries around the world. It includes details for nearly 1,000 breweries, making the report an invaluable resource for those looking for key market insights in a readily-accessible and clearly-presented format.
AG Barr is focused on joining forces with Britvic to become a joint partner in what is expected to be one of the largest European soft drinks company. The formulation of the merger has been stopped by the Competition Commission in order to review the potential effects of such a union. This profile looks at the company.
Earlier this year, GlaxoSmithKline announced plans to sell its Ribena and Lucozade brands. The company will eventually sell these two brands to refocus on faster-growing global products (such as Horlicks in hot drinks), and unveiled a GBP1.6bn charge for restructuring after earnings fell by 29% in the last quarter of 2012. Learn more from this company profile.
This report provides detailed product sales segmentation for volumes, including brand data (2009 to 2012), sales by alcoholic strength (2009 to 2012), sales by price segmentation (2009 to 2012), and sales by distribution channel (2009 to 2012), at the product category level. Future forecasts allow marketers to understand the future pattern of market trends.
Get a detailed picture of the spirits market in Greece from this report. Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change. Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands. Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
This report presents detailed data on the wine consumption trends in Thailand, providing historic and forecast consumption volume and value at market and category level, alcoholic strength (fortified wine), price segment (still wine), brand share data and distribution channel data.
According to this report, in 2012, wine in the US maintained its recovery in terms of total value sales after posting a decline during the recession in 2009. Consumer confidence continued to slowly return and consumers once again returned wine to its traditional trajectory of positive value sales growth.
With the end of the year looming, just-drinks is running a series of 'Top Tens of the Year' in the run-up to Christmas. Here are the ten most read news stories on just-drinks in 2013....
With the end of the year looming, just-drinks is running a series of 'Top Tens of the Year' in the run-up to Christmas. Here are the ten most read Hot Topics on just-drinks in 2013....
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Diageo Australia appoints commercial head
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market: News and Events September 2015