just the Research
This week's top reports in just-drinks' research store
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
This report will help to answer questions like: how the market has performed over the last five years, what the size of the emerging five beer markets will be in 2016 and what factors are affecting the strength of competition in market plus who the top competitors are.
This report comprises of high level market research data on the Caribbean beer industry. It covers total market (on- and off-premise) and includes valuable insight and analysis on beer market trends, brands, brewers, packaging, distribution channels, market valuation and pricing.
Get a detailed picture of the soft drinks market in Croatia from this report. Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change. Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands. Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
This industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume, and forecasts to 2016). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
This report presents detailed data on the spirits consumption trends in China, historic and forecast consumption volume and value at market and category level, brand share, alcoholic strength, price segmentation data, and distribution channel data.
Detailed product sales segmentation for volumes is provided in this report on spirits in India including brand data (2009-12), sales by alcoholic strength (2009-12), sales by price segmentation (2009-12), and sales by distribution channel (2009-12), at the product category level.
This report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the wine market in the Ukraine at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2008-2012), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market.
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research