just the Research
This week's top reports in just-drinks' research store
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
This non-alcoholic drinks report contains the latest news, analysis, and opinion, covering all of the month's major issues including new products and innovations, mergers and acquisitions, and marketing and regulatory issues. It covers the period from 15 February to 14 March, 2013.
This month's rundown of novel alcoholic drinks launches looks at how younger LDA drinkers are being targeted by wine, beer, and spirits manufacturers through new flavours and branding. Meanwhile, cucumber has emerged as a refreshing new player on the flavoured alcoholic beverages scene.
SOFT DRINKS – COMPANY PROFILES
This company profile offers detailed strategic analysis of Red Bull's business, examining its performance in the soft drinks category. The report examines the company's market shares by region and sector, product developments, market and distribution strategies, challenges from the competition and future prospects.
Danone is the global leader in bottled water. The company has been successful at developing local and regional brands in emerging markets to support growth. This profile looks at the business and provides data on market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
SPORTS AND ENERGY DRINKS
Sports and energy drinks make up one of the fastest-growing soft drink categories, supported by lifestyle marketing and functional properties. This profile looks at the size and shape of the overall market, highlights buzz topics, emerging geographies, categories and trends as well as pressing industry issues and white spaces.
Get a detailed picture of the sports and energy drinks market in China from this report. Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change. Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands. Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Health & Wellness is one of the key mega-trends driving consumer behaviour and underpinning innovation in the food and drink space. This presentation uses consumer insight to identify opportunities for innovation and provides examples of product success and failures.
This global briefing offers a comprehensive guide to the ingredients market at an international level. It highlights the major drivers behind ingredient supply and demand, provides detailed analysis of the individual ingredient categories and the product categories they are used in. It also examines regional prospects, highlighting opportunities and challenges in ingredient usage.
The French Assembly has voted in favour of introducing a tax on energy drinks....
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- A game of two halves for Remy Cointreau - Analysis
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- Britvic hits make-or-break time for US Fruit Shoot
- Beam Suntory to sell brandy & sherry to Emperador
- Former Diageo exec joins William Grant in LatAm
- A-B InBev mulls sale of Peroni, Grolsch - report
- This week in spirits & wine
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Market 2015-2019
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts