just the Research
This week's top reports in just-drinks' research store
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
This market guide provides in-depth detail on the trends and drivers of the cider market in Latin America. The quantitative data in the report (historic and forecast consumption values) analyses the dynamics in the countries, providing marketers with the essential information to understand their own and their competitors’ position in the region.
This report provides overall analysis of the cider market in Australasia with individual country analysis, including full consumption values for 2011 and forecasts until 2017. It provides data to help companies in the cider industry better understand the changes in their environment, seize opportunities and formulate crucial business strategies.
Volume and value growth in soft drinks was weaker in 2012 compared to 2011 through both the on- and off-trade channels, but the market continued to show a healthy performance. This report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the soft drinks market in China at a national level.
In response to growing pressure from the public, media and health professionals, the Canadian soft drinks industry has taken a number of measures to address the obesity crisis. Get a detailed picture of the market from this report and pinpoint growth sectors and factors driving change.
As this latest review of rum shows, there is currently much excitement and confidence around the category, with many believing it has the foundations for an explosive future. 114 data tables, insights and intelligence, plus quotes from some of the most influential players in the industry, all contribute to making this report a truly comprehensive review of the rum category.
This latest global Scotch whisky report from IWSR and just-drinks is the most comprehensive edition we've published. It features 135 data tables covering the consumption volumes of the top malt and blended brands in each of 30+ countries, plus forecasts for Scotch by quality category globally and in each market.
This report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the bottled water market at a national level in China. It provides the latest retail sales data (2008-2012), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market.
Get a detailed picture of the bottled water market in Mexico from this report. Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change. Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands, and use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is forecast to develop.
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Private equity poised for SABMiller Europe buy?
- AB InBev to sell SABMiller Cent'l, E Europe assets
- Carlsberg's Shed Head and Bad Apple craft - NPD
- Asahi loses Q1 sales overseas
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?