just the Research
This week's top reports in just-drinks' research store
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
This report provides a comprehensive overview of the carbonates market in the US. It provides an analysis of the drivers behind the category's performance, such as the impact of the economic environment, rising/falling consumer disposable income levels, pricing challenges, raw material price hikes etc.
Data in this report on carbonates in China includes consumption volumes (million litres & litres per capita) from 2006 to 2011, plus forecasts to 2015. Supporting text includes commentary on current and emerging trends, segmentation, packaging, distribution, pricing/valuation and where applicable, functional products and private label.
This bi-annual report is designed to show past consumption trends in India for all commercial beverage categories and forecast trends for the coming five years. Product analysis is broken down into 30 categories.
The report facilitates valuable data comparisons, enabling the user to monitor the development of commercial beverages over time by category and determine share of throat. Product analysis is broken down into 30 categories.
This report considers the implications of the adoption of EC Regulation 1924/2006. It summarises the results of the new legislation and examines what options now face manufacturers in this sector, what strategies can be employed to navigate the new regulations, and what opportunities have emerged due to the changing regulatory environment.
This report investigates the ways in which food and drinks companies can adopt social media strategies that generate tangible sales benefits. It considers the key developments in social media over the last year, the most relevant and practical ways in which the success of social media campaigns can be measured, and reviews strategies for maximising social media returns.
Although the global economy still faces many difficulties, there is still huge potential for international spirits companies to see growth. This briefing looks at the vital aspects needed for growth, both organic and inorganic. It also looks at what the leading players should be doing to continue to grow in the future.
The core objective of this report is to examine the current state of the global whisk(e)y industry, and scenarios for growth moving forward. It offers a high-level insight into key changes in the market at a time of manifest macro-economic volatility.
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Diageo's Oban Little Bay single malt Scotch - NPD
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research