just the Research
This week's top reports in just-drinks' research store
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
This first edition report from just-drinks takes a look at the major markets for premium beer across the developing world. It provides historic and forecast beer production volumes for 20 emerging markets, along with insight from leading beer companies.
This second report in our series on premium beer concentrates on North America - currently the second largest premium beer market in the world - and how this market specifically has faired. Craft brewing, which is one of the most exciting and innovative offshoots of the industry, is highlighted in the report.
- Pernod Ricard: Premiumization and decentralization fuelling growth in mixed macroeconomic environment
This profile looks at Pernod Ricard's pillars for growth, as well as its position globally within wines and spirits. The profile explains the rationale of commercial decisions and illustrates wider market and economic trends.
This case study uses Porter’s Five Forces and Ansoff matrix analyses to examine the competitive pressures faced by Costa, and possible strategies for expansion. It looks at the strategies Costa is using to defend its revenues and profitability.
This four-part report takes an in-depth look at the buzz topic of environmental sustainability throughout the global drinks industry. Each chapter looks at the environmental footprint of each drinks category: Beer, soft drinks & bottled water, spirits and wine.
This report discusses the ethical strategies employed by food and drinks manufacturers to improve the sustainability of their supply chains. It looks at which manufacturers are leading the way in sustainability initiatives and what comes next in the evolution of a sustainable supply chain.
Cocooning defines the growing demand for at-home products as consumers look to bring out-of-home experiences into the home. This report uses a unique blend of consumer and innovation insight to show how consumers' desire for cocooning can be met. It explores the trend and what it will mean for core product and marketing innovation in food and drink sectors.
This report showcases flavours that are on the rise in new foods and beverages. It also highlights emerging flavours to watch, from more 'natural' flavours, like honey and ginger, to 'weak signal' flavours like fermented and sour food flavours.
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much Needed Stability?
- A Dangerous World and the Threat to Beverages
- Why Millennials are driving premium wine demand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- SABMiller beer volumes fall as China holds back Q3
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets