just the Research
This week's top reports in just-drinks' research store
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
This report analyses current and future trends for the rum market in the UK. It is a predominantly data-based report but contains background comments on the overall alcohol market in order to put the category in context.
The report analyses current and future trends for the spirits market in Brazil including top-line forecasts for other categories and background information on the market. Analysis is broken down into the various spirits categories.
This four-part report takes an in-depth look at the buzz topic of environmental sustainability throughout the global drinks industry. Each chapter looks at the environmental footprint of each drinks category: Beer, soft drinks & bottled water, spirits and wine.
This report discusses the ethical strategies employed by food and drinks manufacturers to improve the sustainability of their supply chains. As consumers come to expect the produce they buy to be organic and Fair Trade, the report looks at what more manufacturers can do to add value to their goods
The analysis provided in this report tracks drinking behaviour through to its actual impact on a product market. This provides readers with a unique analysis of the market, driven by extensive survey-based data on consumer trends and groups, which is integrated with market data.
This report looks at where innovation is occurring in the wine category and what it looks like. It considers how consumers regard 'Old World' versus 'New World' wines and how wine companies are using the online space to more effectively engage with consumers.
This comprehensive study looks at worldwide, continent and country bottled water trends. It discusses the leading companies’ brands and strategies, and includes five-year projections.
The packaged water category profile report for Russia provides an analysis of the drivers behind category performance in the country, covering for example the impact of the economic environment, rising/falling consumer disposable income levels, pricing challenges and environmental issues.
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets