just the Research
This week's top reports in just-drinks' research store
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
The report provides in-depth quantitative data on retail alcoholic drinks packaging, covering key segmentations such as pack material and type, closure material and type and outer information, for the latest financial year (current year) and the extreme ends of the historical and forecast periods.
Detailed category coverage is provided in this report, covering both the hot and soft drinks categories. This report clarifies, by product category, where the growth opportunities are in packaging materials and types, to enable effective market planning.
This sports drinks report provides an analysis of the drivers behind category performance in Norway, covering such things as the impact of the country's economic environment, rising/falling consumer disposable income levels and pricing challenges.
This report comprises data tables, charts and supporting text for the sports drinks category in Russia. It provides an analysis of category trends in the current landscape – looking at both the key current and emerging trends.
This report has identified nine key global cultural trends that will shape the future of the marketplace for alcoholic beverages. The report examines and presents each trend and is rich with examples from outside of the drinks category.
This is an essential guide for both brewers and analysts worldwide. The data horizon covers 2006 to 2011, plus forecasts to 2017. All data has been researched by experienced ‘on-the-ground’ analysts, who have an ongoing dialogue with the industry.
This packaged water category profile provides a comprehensive overview of the market in India. It offers a quick way of gaining an understanding of the industry's dynamics and structure.
Data provided in this report includes consumption volumes (in million litres & litres per capita) from 2006 to 2011 plus forecasts to 2015. Supporting text includes commentary on current and emerging trends, segmentation, packaging, distribution, pricing/valuation and, where applicable, private label.
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- It's not all bad for Diageo - Analysis
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Brand
- Diageo upbeat on Scotch prospects
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Bacardi creates Bacardi rum marketing role
- Britvic appoints SABMiller's Dunn as CFO
- Whyte & Mackay brings RumChata to UK
- Edrington appoints new board director
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research