just the Research
This week's top reports in just-drinks' research store
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
This new report looks at the innovation strategies of the leading beer manufacturers, their key areas of focus and which companies are winning the innovation battle. It looks at the problems faced by the global beer companies and which markets are expected to be the frontrunners in beer consumption in value terms.
This report comprises high-level market-research data on the Chinese beer industry. It covers total market (on- and off-premise) and includes valuable analysis on beer market history, foreign investment, breweries and brands, transportation, imports and exports, segmentation and packaging.
This review comprises data tables, charts and supporting text on soft drinks in Saudi Arabia. The information contained within it has been collected by specialist researchers ‘on the ground’ and provides an invaluable guide to latest trends within the category.
This report provides a comprehensive overview of the key categories in the soft drinks market in Russia. Data includes consumption volumes for key soft drinks categories from 2006 to 2011 plus forecasts to 2015.
The quantitative data in this report (historic and forecast consumption values) analyses the dynamics for spirits in the Asian countries. The data will allow a better understanding of the changes and opportunities in the market.
This spirits production report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry, including the key sensitivities and success factors. It includes five-year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
Using a unique method of analysis, each of the largest 500 wine producing companies is individually assessed and ranked against each other, then compared to industry averages. Using the most up-to-date financial information available, the two-page per company analysis provides detailed financial analysis for each organisation.
Where is innovation occurring in the wine category and what does it look like? How do consumers regard “Old World” versus “New World” wines? How are wine companies using the online space to more effectively engage with consumers? These are just some of the questions addressed in this consumer and innovation trends report.
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade Could Be a Hard Sell
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q4 & FY
- Focus - Suntory Holdings' FY Performance
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Asahi Beverages CEO to step down - report
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report