just the Research
This week's top reports in just-drinks' research store
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
This report offers comprehensive analysis of consumer’s alcohol drinking habits, allowing marketers to better understand consumption patterns. By accurately determining consumption by different groups, and the key trends motivating that consumption, the report offers unique opportunities to effectively target alcoholic beverage consumers across ten core countries.
As macro-economic volatility, the mature versus emerging market narrative, the craft revolution coming of age and shifting demographics all radically reshape the alcoholic drinks battleground, innovation is accelerating and becoming more crucial than ever. Exploring key underlying themes and highlighting exemplary launches spearheading relevant trends, this report provides a category-by-category look at the industry’s short- to medium-term future.
This report looks at the trends and issues affecting the coffee industry, including the constant innovation required to keep consumers' attention. It situates the US market in its global context and delivers data on coffee production and consumption, imports and exports, advertising and demographics.
This report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the tea market at a national level in Saudi Arabia. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market.
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the spirits production industry, including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five-year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
The report provides you with important figures for the spirits market in Latin America with individual country analysis. It allows you to analyse the market with detailed historic and forecast consumption values and to enhance your knowledge of the region's spirits landscape with key figures on consumption values for the historic period.
This guide provides in-depth detail on the trends and drivers of the wine market in Western Europe. The quantitative data in the report (historic and forecast consumption values) analyses the dynamics in the region's markets, providing marketers with the essential information to understand their own and their competitors’ position in West Europe.
This report is the result of extensive market research covering the wine market in Eastern Europe. It provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment for the region. It is an essential tool for companies active across the wine chain and for new players that are considering entering the market.
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets