just the Research
This week's top reports in just-drinks' research store
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
The Global Beer Tax Tables provides a detailed and easy-to-digest summary of beer taxation across 58 markets. The report comprises a series of tables covering taxation base, historical excise rates, legal controls and a calculation of the total taxation burden on beer.
This report consists of high-level market research data on the UK beer industry. It covers the total market (on- and off-premise) and includes valuable analysis on beer market history, pricing and taxation, breweries and brands, segmentation, imports and exports, distribution and packaging.
This quarterly beverage tracker provides a complete overview of all commercial beverage consumption trends, latest market developments and an economic mood indicator for India.
Key highlights of the last quarter’s commercial beverage performance in Mexico are identified and market drivers are examined in this report. Volumes for Q3 2012 vs. Q3 2011, full year 2011, moving annual totals (MAT) and 2012 forecasts are provided for each individual beverage category.
This report provides data to help companies in the North American cider industry better understand the changes in their environment, seize opportunities and formulate crucial business strategies.
This report provides detailed historic and forecast consumption values for the cider market in West Europe, with individual country analysis. It is an essential tool for companies active in the industry and for new players considering entry to the market.
Market insights as well as statistical break-outs by type and size (in units) for 11 beverage categories are included in this report. It covers beverage-packaging issues, trends, and innovations by category and by beverage type, discussion of leading companies, their histories and their products plus five-year projections.
This report provides an overview of beverage packaging innovation in the context of the global markets for soft drinks, dairy drinks, beer, cider, wine, spirits and flavoured alcoholic beverages. It looks at key drivers of packaging innovation and innovations by packaging type.
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Chilli targets beer with Rekorderlig Dry Apple
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014