just the Research
This week's top reports in just-drinks' research store
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
This report is the result of extensive market research covering the Asian beer market. It provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment in the region. It is an essential tool for companies active across the beer value chain and for new players that are considering entering the market.
This guide provides in-depth detail on the trends and drivers of the beer market in Africa. The quantitative data in the report (historic and forecast consumption values) analyses the dynamics in the African countries and helps to understand the changes in their different environments.
FLAVOURED ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES
This comprehensive report examines South Africa's relationship with flavoured alcoholic beverages (FAB). It looks at who the key players and brands are in the market and how they are positioned, what the brand penetration trends are for key brands and who the consumers of flavoured alcoholic beverages are.
The report provides data to help FAB companies better understand the changes in their environment, seize opportunities and formulate crucial business strategies. It provides detailed historic and forecast consumption values to help analyse the market.
MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS
- Asia Pacific Breweries Limited - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
This report includes a business description, detailed reports on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), divestments, capital raisings, venture capital investments, ownership and partnership transactions undertaken by Asia Pacific Breweries since January 2007.
This profile includes detailed deal reports for all M&A, private equity, public offering, venture financing, partnership and divestment transactions undertaken by Diageo. These deal reports contain information about target company financials, sources of financing, method of payment, deal values, and advisors for various parties, where disclosed.
For the full list of M&A reports, click here.
SPORTS AND ENERGY
This report comprises data tables and supporting text, providing information at a global, regional and country level. The report is compiled from specialist researchers ‘on the ground’. It contains 78 individual country profiles and eight regional overviews, providing an invaluable guide to the latest trends in the sports drinks category worldwide.
This is an essential guide for anyone with an interest in the energy drinks category. Data includes consumption volumes, forecasts to 2015, percentage markets shares for segmentation, packaging and distribution data. Leading companies’ market shares for 2010 and 2011 are also provided.
A study, conducted by brand valuation agency Brand Finance, has ranked the world's biggest drinks brands by their value. We've compiled the top 20 into a table below:...
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Are we kidding ourselves over craft spirits?
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Former Pernod Ricard exec joins Wakefield Wines
- Scotch whisky sees sales turn corner - SWA head
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research