just the Research
This week's top reports in just-drinks' research store
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
This report scrutinises all aspects of the beer market in the US. It covers state and regional markets, distribution channels, brewers and brands, imports, exports, packaging, pricing, advertising, demographics and projections. It also includes an examination of the mergers, acquisitions and joint ventures reshaping the industry plus projections through 2016.
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the beer industry in China, including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five-year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the key players and their market shares.
In addition to providing a market overview and an update on new beverage packaging technologies, developments and products, this report includes a section concerning future innovation in beverage packaging based on a dedicated industry survey carried out in October 2012. This is an essential read for anyone involved in beverage packaging, NPD and consumer insights.
Bottles are as much a part of the culture and iconography of wine as grapes on a vine. For generations of wine drinkers, a 75cl glass vessel has delivered everything from premier cru Bordeaux to the humblest country wines. This report looks at the attitudes towards alternative wine packaging formats and profiles buyers of these alternatives.
This global briefing offers an insight into to the size and shape of the soft drinks market, highlights buzz topics, emerging geographies, categories and trends as well as pressing industry issues and white spaces. It identifies the leading companies and brands, offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market; be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues.
This report looks at the overall market for fruit and vegetable juice in India. It looks at the size of the market, how it is divided into different types of products, which products are growing fastest and how the market generally has been developing.
The core objective of this whiskies report is to examine the current state of the global whisk(e)y industry, and scenarios for growth. In addition to providing a global overview of market performance, the report also analyses performance by product category, performance by geographic region, the state of the competitive landscape and global prospects and opportunities.
This report is extracted from the full IWSR Forecast Report 2012-2017. It specifically analyses current and future trends for the spirits market in Brazil including top-line forecasts for other categories and background information on the market. Analysis is broken down into the following categories: whisky, vodka, gin, tequila, national spirits, rum, cane, Cognac/brandy, liqueurs, bitters and spirit aperitifs, aniseed and fruit and other eaux de vie.
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages