just the Research
This week's top reports in just-drinks' research store
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
This first edition report from just-drinks takes a look at the major markets for premium beer across the developing world. It provides historic and forecast beer production volumes for 20 emerging markets along with insight from leading beer companies.
This second report in our series on premium beer concentrates on North America, currently the second largest premium beer market in the world and how this market specifically has faired. Highlighted is one of the most exciting and innovative offshoots of the industry - craft brewing.
The 2012 Global Beer Trends Report covers historical and forecast global beer consumption trends, production, imports and exports data across 168 markets worldwide. Actual data covers 2006-2011, plus forecasts to 2017. All data has been researched by experienced ‘on the ground’ analysts.
This brief outlines the most important consumer and product trends impacting the wine category globally. It looks at where innovation is occurring in the wine category and what it looks like and how consumers regard “Old World” versus “New World” wines.
This report assesses the current state of the value-added water market in the US. It provides an overview of the sub-segments and drivers that will propel growth to 2016. Principal competitors are identified along with small, burgeoning companies and their brands.
This bottled water manufacturing report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry in Australia. It includes five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry’s key players and their market shares.
This report establishes a consumer segmentation of Chinese wine drinkers in the Chinese market. It includes a management summary and a detailed description of each segment and their relationship with wine.
This portraits report is based on a detailed survey of over 3,000 regular wine consumers in Australia. Its focus was on gaining an additional in-depth understanding of the motivations and behaviours driving wine consumption in the country.
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018