just the Research
This week's top reports in just-drinks' research store
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
Comprising textual analysis and data tables, this report on the UK cider market provides a comprehensive view of the industry structure including analysis and profiles on trade mark owners and local operators. Brand volumes and market share are given by price segment, alcoholic strength and type.
This case study looks at how Vermont Hard Cider Company's Woodchuck Hard Cider brand, soon to be owned by C&C Group, has succeeded in appealing to the experimental side of US drinkers. The study looks at why this company is considered an interesting case of success and what consumer insight has underpinned this.
This report provides quantitative analysis conducted by The IWSR that ranks the top 124 spirits brands based on 2011 full-year volume data, value analysis and rates of recent growth. This data is then complemented throughout the report by findings from just-drinks' spirits brand ratings survey, which was sent out to just-drinks' global readership in July 2012.
This review considers why cachaça has made such little headway in export markets. It looks at whether the conditions for international success are present and whether the category is finally poised for an international breakthrough.
This report provides consumer insight analysis covering 18 countries that highlights the key attitudes and behaviours which drive drinkers’ beer preferences. Engagement with younger consumers - those under 25 - is emerging as an industry imperative, as younger consumers are being drawn away from beer to spirits and wine.
This report outlines the most important consumer and product trends impacting the wine category globally. While wine consumption is primarily driven by enjoyment and indulgence, new product development reflects the multi-faceted motivations associated with buying and consuming wine.
According to this report on the landscape of the Australian wine market, Australians are becoming more knowledgeable, confident and experimental in their wine tastes, while keeping a sharp eye on prices. The market for wine is now the 11th largest in the world, accounting for 51m cases of wine a year.
Consumers in the UK are drinking less wine and continuing to shun the on-trade, according to this research report on the country's wine market trends. Promotions remain paramount as a choice cue, with grape variety and brand or product familiarity the next most important influence on decision making.
C&C Group has lined up a marketing push for its flagship Magners cider brand in the UK....
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages