just the Research
This week's top reports in just-drinks' research store
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
This report forecasts the global alcohol market by country, category and price quality. It forecasts the markets for wines, spirits, mixed drinks, beer and cider in detail in 60 major countries.
By determining consumption by different groups, and key trends motivating their consumption, this report provides opportunities to effectively target alcoholic beverage consumers across ten core countries.
This new report makes a strategic evaluation of the global coffee market, looks at the competitive landscape and the trend towards premiumisation, and considers opportunities for the future.
Detailed product sales segmentation (for both volumes and values) are provided in this profile of the hot drinks market in Sweden. It provides insight and analysis along with forecasts.
Unique integration of survey and market data in this soft and hot drinks report provides market-sizing consumption by key consumer groups, both by age and by gender, quantifying the value of key consumer groups by country.
This report takes a look at the influences on the alcoholic drinks market and emerging trends. It provides a category-by-category view of the industry’s short- to medium-term future.
This report details the nature of the Indian wine market, the industry structure and its growth trends. It includes an analysis of retail pricing, information on legal aspects of the market and taxation.
This report analyses real levels of consumption by country of origin, by price point and by colour, and also sets out the factors that anyone seriously looking at the Russian wine market needs to understand.
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- Comment - Diageo's Distill Ventures: One Year On
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Diageo takes Haig Club to Singapore airport