just the Research
This week's top reports in just-drinks' research store
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
This trends and opportunities global brief on hot drinks offers an insight into the size and shape of the market, highlights buzz topics, emerging geographies, categories and trends as well as pressing industry issues.
This market profile of the Chinese hot drinks market provides market growth dynamics by volume and value, consumption by volume and consumption analysis by segments together with market value by segments.
The development of China’s fruit/vegetable juice industry is the focus of this report. It includes the raw material supply-demand, processing and production, consumption and trade, industrial competitiveness, comparison of concentration degree and gross profit of the fruit/vegetable juice whole industry chain.
Get a detailed picture of the sports and energy drinks market in India from this report. Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change. Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands.
This report provides consumer insight analysis covering 20 countries globally highlighting the key attitudes and behaviours driving consumers’ purchase of CSDs. Case studies and product examples throughout the brief showcase best-in-class innovations in the sector from across the globe.
The IWSR Insight Report sheds light on the trends behind the numbers. It is deliberately light on volume data, and instead focuses on written insights and gives concrete examples and explanations behind the latest trends.
Key factors driving the sparkling wine market are analysed and presented in this study, along with over 40 data tables covering the world's major markets by retail value, plus top brands and owner companies' volumes by market with year-on-year trends. All data includes just-released 2011 actual market volumes.
As the West continues to suffer stagnation or outright declines, the wine industry's hopes are tied to China's ascent and the rising still light red wine tide. Data coverage includes market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much Needed Stability?
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- A Dangerous World and the Threat to Beverages
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- SABMiller beer volumes fall as China holds back Q3
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)