just the Research
This week's top reports in just-drinks' research store
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
WINE AND CHAMPAGNE
The key factors driving the sparkling wine market are analysed and presented in this study, along with over 40 data tables covering the world's major markets by retail value, plus top brands and owner companies' volumes by market with year-on-year trends. All data includes just-released 2011 actual market volumes.
This latest edition of the global market review of Champagne provides an overview of the category, for all major markets plus the emerging markets of Brazil, Russia, India and China. Data is provided for Champagne shipments to main markets (volume and value) from 2006 to 2011 and predictions of shipments from 2012 to 2016.
There were 28,541 respondents to this 2011 global consumer survey, which took place in 20 markets. There are four 'dashboards' in this interactive model, allowing you to select your preferred analysis: by individual market; global overview; gender comparison, or age comparison.
- South Africa Country Report 2012: Geo-Demographic and Market Trends on Alcoholic Beverage Categories
This comprehensive report examines the South African consumption market trends (2007-2011) as well as geo-demographic trends among the different alcoholic beverage categories, including local consumer/market trends, and detailed consumer geo-demographic profiling of several categories of alcoholic beverages.
Although functional food and drinks are gaining in popularity, many consumers are interested in the benefits but not yet purchasing the products. Use this interactive model to discover where there is such latent interest. How do different demographics vary in what they are interested in and how many need an extra reason to buy.
Use this report to identify the size of the cognitive alertness/energizing and relaxation markets across 20 countries and growth prospects up until 2015. Evaluate the potential impact on consumer demand of marketing and product development through utilising consumer, product and market insight.
The IWSR Insight Report distils the latest trends observed in over 115 countries following the IWSR's unique interviews with over 1,200 local companies. It focuses on written insights and gives concrete examples and explanations behind the latest trends. The report offers unique observations about every important alcoholic drinks category in all corners of the world.
Cachaça has been widely tipped as the next big international spirits category. Much of that enthusiasm is based on potential, rather than actual, international performance to date. With Brazil scheduled to host both the Football World Cup in 2014 and the Summer Olympics in Rio in 2016, there has possibly never been a better time to build global awareness around the national spirit.
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- A game of two halves for Remy Cointreau - Analysis
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- Britvic hits make-or-break time for US Fruit Shoot
- Beam Suntory to sell brandy & sherry to Emperador
- Former Diageo exec joins William Grant in LatAm
- A-B InBev mulls sale of Peroni, Grolsch - report
- This week in spirits & wine
- Luxury rum heads for slowdown as US growth stalls
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Market 2015-2019
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts