just the Research
This week's top reports in just-drinks' research store
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
This is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the wine industry in each of the Scandinavian (Denmark, Norway and Sweden) countries. The report includes easily-comparable data on market value and segmentation and examines future problems, innovations and potential growth areas within the markets.
This industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players in the country, including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
This report provides you with important figures for the spirits market in Latin America with individual country analysis. It allows you to analyse the market with detailed historic and forecast market values, segmented at category level.
This report is the result of extensive market research covering the gin & genever market in Europe. It provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment. New players considering entering the market would find it of particular interest.
Effective innovation is difficult to come by, but it is the key to sustained competitive advantage in the consumer packaged goods industry. This case study looks at how Woodchuck Hard Cider from the Vermont Hard Cider Company has succeeded in appealing to the experimental side of US drinkers.
The report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the cider & perry market at a national level in Norway. It provides the latest retail sales data (2007-2011), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth.
This report on the second largest beverage category by volume considers every aspect of this increasingly-controversial category and its competitive circumstances. Its detailed analysis covers regional and state markets as well as packaging, distribution, advertising, demographics and more.
This UK report provides in-depth market and industry analysis of bottled water. It provides detailed insights on production/imports/exports, water types, industry structure, segment dynamics, packaging, distribution, consumer behaviour, socio-economic and socio-demographic trends, leading companies and brands.
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Diageo's Oban Little Bay single malt Scotch - NPD
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research