just the Research
This week's top reports in just-drinks' research store
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
This report, completed by an in-market consultant, provides an economic mood indicator of beverages in India. It examines (on a scale of one to five) whether confidence levels in the industry are better or worse than the previous quarter, whether net prices are rising or falling, and how private label products have performed versus the rest of the market.
The opinions and forward-looking statements of 308 industry executives have been captured in this in-depth survey, of which 31% represent director and C-level respondents. The research is based on primary survey research conducted with B2B panels comprising food manufacturers, drinks manufacturers and food and drinks suppliers.
This definitive report on the second largest beverage category by volume considers every aspect of this increasingly controversial category and its competitive circumstances in the US. Its detailed analysis covers regional and state markets as well as packaging, distribution, advertising, demographics and more.
Using a unique method of analysis, each of the top 97 companies included is individually assessed and ranked against each other, then compared to industry averages. Using the most up-to-date financial information available, the two-page per company analysis provides detailed financial analysis for each organisation.
The natural products marketplace is one of the most prolific of all new packaged goods markets. This presentation reviews ten emerging trends in the natural products space, including the use of sprouted seeds, grains and beans as ingredients, the proliferation of textured drinks for enhanced health and rising interest in grass-fed dairy and meat products.
Consumers are looking to express their individualistic values through the products and brands that they buy, either consciously or subconsciously. Consequently, consumers are gravitating towards products and services that offer compelling image associations (e.g. sophisticated, ethical, or fun) that match their own ideal self-image and outlook on life. This report looks at the trend.
This report is the result of extensive market research covering the spirits market in Middle East. It provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment for the region. It is an essential tool for companies active across the alcoholic drinks value chain and for new players that are considering entering the market.
Cachaca has been widely tipped as the next big international spirits category. With Brazil scheduled to host both the Football World Cup in 2014 and the Summer Olympics in Rio in 2016, there has possibly never been a better time to build global awareness around the national spirit.
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- Focus - Coca-Cola's Q1 Performance by Region
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- BrewDog launches GBP25m crowd-funding attempt
- Africa "subdued" but Heineken sees Q1 rises
- Elements 8 revamps rum packaging
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report