just the Research
This week's top reports in just-drinks' research store
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
This report is the result of extensive market research covering drinks retailing in Italy. It provides detailed historic and forecast sales value of the market at category level. The report provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment in the country.
An overview of drinks retailing in Thailand is provided in this report. It contains historic and forecast sales value for drinks retailing for the period 2006 through to 2016, along with sales comparison for all the relevant categories.
This report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the coffee market in Russia at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth.
Get a detailed picture of the tea market in Ukraine from this report. Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change. Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands. Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
This report investigates all significant factors shaping the bottled water market in the UK, providing detailed insights on production/imports/exports, water types, industry structure, segment dynamics, packaging, distribution, consumer behaviour, socio-economic and socio-demographic trends, leading companies and brands.
This comprehensive global bottled water study looks at worldwide, continent and country bottled water trends. It discusses the leading companies’ brands and strategies, and also includes five-year projections.
The global Champagne market is examined in this report. It looks at forecast performance over the period 2011 to 2016, with a closer look at 2011 specifically. Graphics and analysis identify key areas of risk and opportunity.
This report is the result of extensive market research covering the sparkling wine market in Emerging Markets. It provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment. It provides analysis of the market and its categories, including full consumption values for 2011 and forecasts until 2016.
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Pernod Ricard allays Havana Club shortage fears
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research