just the Research
This week's top reports in just-drinks' research store
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
This report provides an overview and analysis of the emerging markets for wine, and its categories (where applicable), including full consumption values for 2011 and forecasts until 2016. It provides historic and forecast consumption values for wine from 2007 to 2016.
This is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the wine industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies.
SPORTS AND ENERGY
This comprehensive report looks at South African consumers of sports drinks: historical market sales (past five years), sales forecasts until 2014, local and global consumer/market trends, competitor analysis of key brands in the segment, detailed consumer geo-demographic profiling, consumer lifestyle and media consumption.
This energy drinks report focuses on consumer-based intelligence. It includes historical sales (past five years) and sales forecasts until 2014, with local and global market trends. The consumer analysis is based on the latest annual consumer survey among a nationally-representative sample of more than 25,000 people.
18 major markets are profiled in this new premium beer report. It provides historic and forecast beer production volumes for 20 emerging markets and actual and forecast premium beer sales by each major region. Brand and company 2011 market shares in over ten markets help to make this a really complete report, plus insight from leading beer companies.
The beer in India report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2007-2011), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market.
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- A game of two halves for Remy Cointreau - Analysis
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- Britvic hits make-or-break time for US Fruit Shoot
- Beam Suntory to sell brandy & sherry to Emperador
- Former Diageo exec joins William Grant in LatAm
- Carlsberg "most likely" to buy Grolsch, Peroni
- A-B InBev mulls sale of Peroni, Grolsch - report
- A-B InBev embroiled in Caribbean "poison-pill" row
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Market 2015-2019
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts