just the Research
This week's top reports in just-drinks' research store
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
- Global Beverage Survey 2012–2013: Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Beverage Industry
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from an exclusive panel of 144 leading global beverage industry executives. The report provides data and analysis on global beverage industry suppliers’ media spending, marketing and sales strategies, and practices and business planning within the global beverage industry.
- Global Beverage Survey 2012–2013: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies
This report has been produced from data gained from a survey of leading global beverage manufacturer industry executives. It provides data and analysis on category-level spending outlooks, budgets, supplier selection criteria, business challenges, and investment opportunities of leading purchase decision makers. It identifies future growth of beverage manufacturers and suppliers, M&A, and e-procurement in the industry.
This supplement presents shipments of vodka in the US by state in a dash board style format for ease of use. Whether you require statistics on sales, growth, decline, volumes, demographics, gender and age mix, this is a comprehensive data guide to the US for the first quarter of the year.
This databook provides an overview of the vodka category in India. It contains analysis on consumption by volume, value, brands and channels. It also provides detailed historic and forecast data on the off-premise and on-premise consumption of the Vodka category in the country.
This first edition of the premium beer report from just-drinks takes a look at the major markets for premium beer across the developing world. As the BRIC nations, plus many of their smaller, newly-industrialising neighbours, represent huge potential for growth, this report offers unique insight and analysis for beer brand owners, marketers and strategists and will input into your strategic planning process.
This report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the UK beer market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2007-2011), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market.
Get a detailed picture of the bottled water market in the US from this report. Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change. Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands. Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
The global market for coconut water beverages grew 100% in 2011. The achievement is all the more impressive given that it is a premium-priced category. The market is expected to grow another 50% in 2012. This report sets out which brands are successful and why, and defines the key drivers for the coconut water phenomenon.
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research