just the Research
This week's top reports in just-drinks' research store
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
This supplement presents shipments of cocktails, mixers, coolers and RTDs in the US by state in a dashboard-style format for ease of use. Whether you require statistics on sales, growth, decline, volumes, demographics, gender and age mix, this is a comprehensive data guide to the US for the first quarter of the year.
Local RTD tea dominates the market in China. This report looks at the prospects for foreign RTD tea in the market. It also looks at what types of functional RTD tea drinks will appeal to consumers and where the opportunities are in the 'on-the-go' market.
The aim of this report is to look at recent new products in the soft drinks category to see what can be learned to guide future new product activity. Health is one common theme, as is creating products that combine the characteristics of two categories, and using packaging to create a product with unique benefits.
This fruit beverage report delivers the details on juices, juice blends, refrigerated, shelf stable, concentrates, trends by brand, flavours, package and more. It provides top line global data and projections for the US market, and breaks out nectars and super premium juice as well as from-concentrate and not-from-concentrate juice.
This statistical supplement presents shipments of brandies/Cognac in the US by state, in a multi-dimensional report. Amongst the information listed is the top ten brands, the fastest growing brands, the top five declining brands and state segment growth versus national. It also shows the state demographic, gender and age mix.
The report looks at the future for spirits in Japan. It provides the latest, highly- detailed information on dynamics providing marketers with the essential information to understand their own, and their competitors’, position in the market and the information to accurately identify where to compete in the future.
Global Industry Almanac is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the wine industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies.
This report analyses the structure of wine consumption in India by country of origin, colour, format and price point; provides detailed information on the structure of the market, costs and taxes; and assesses the opportunities. The report includes brand sales data for 2006 to 2011 for still light wine and sparkling wine.
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- New whisky distillery set for Edinburgh
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- India overtakes France for Pernod Ricard
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research