just the Research
This week's top reports in just-drinks' research store
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
This mainstream lager report looks at strategies for re-engaging with LDA-24s. Expanding and recruiting new drinkers is vital to refresh lager’s consumer base. This report highlights the barriers that confront brewers in rising to this challenge as well as identifying some potential solutions in terms of the product and its marketing.
This analysis will give you an in-depth assessment of the global brewers industry instantly. Whether you wish to benchmark your own company’s results, study the industry in more depth or have an array of industry intelligence at your disposal, this report is the ideal resource.
Use this report to see where innovation is occurring in the cider category. It looks at to what extent consumers are willing to sacrifice taste for a healthier product, and how industry players are using the online space to more effectively engage with consumers.
Get a detailed picture of the cider/perry market in Switzerland from this report. Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change. Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands.
This statistical supplement presents shipments of spirits and liqueurs in the US by state, in a multi-dimensional report. It provides the top ten brands per state, the fastest growing products, leading suppliers per state, national v state growth and more.
Beginning with an executive summary, this Tequila report scopes out the challenges ahead for this category. It contains brand volumes and market forecasts, exclusive interviews with the top global brands, and includes all the valuable insight you have come to expect from the drinks publishing experts The IWSR and just-drinks.
The report is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the global wine industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies.
This report analyses the structure of wine consumption in India by country of origin, colour, format and price point; provides detailed information on the structure of the market, costs and taxes; and assesses the opportunities.
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- US spirits pricing went "a little high" - Diageo
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Diageo H1 sales flatline as Q2 improves
- Carlsberg freezes Russia salaries, new hires
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research