just the Research
This week's top reports in just-drinks' research store
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
SPORTS AND ENERGY DRINKS
This sports and energy report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Nigerian market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2007-2011) and identifies the leading companies and brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market.
Get a detailed picture of the sports and energy drinks market in Russia from this report. Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change. Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands.
The main questions addressed in this report are how smaller players can compete in a CSD market dominated by The Coca-Cola Co and PepsiCo, and what the opportunities are for natural CSDs in China.
The aim of this soft drinks report is to look at recent new products to see what can be learned to guide future new product activity. Health is one common theme, creating products that combine the characteristics of two categories and using packaging to create a product with unique benefits are all considered.
This statistical supplement on the US liqueur category includes a number of indicators to address volume, growth, economic and demography information, category and segment trends, channels info, distributor rankings and more.
This report is the result of extensive market research covering the liqueurs market in Eastern Europe. It provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment for the market.
This statistical supplement includes a number of indicators to address volume, growth, economic and demography information, as well as category and segment trends, channels information, distributor rankings and more. Data includes shipment volumes of all 52 states to wholesalers, transportation (rails, airlines, cruise ships) and military consumption.
This is a multi-dimensional report presenting shipments of vodka in the US by state. The report, which is being offered for the first time through just-drinks, provides the top ten brands per state, the fastest growing brands and much more.
This month, Ray Rowlands, from independent beverage research company Drinksinfo, takes a closer look at the massive and constantly-expanding Nigerian packaged water market....
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Pernod Ricard sends Martell Mumm PJ head to Asia
- Pernod Ricard's Havana Club Union
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research