just the Research
This week's top reports in just-drinks' research store
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
This latest edition of our popular market review of Tequila report contains The IWSR's proprietary brand volumes and market forecasts, exclusive interviews with the top global brands, and valuable insight into the category.
Introducing a statistical supplement which presents shipments of spirits and liqueurs in the US by state, in a multi-dimensional report. It includes a number of indicators to address volume, growth, economic and demographic information, category and segment trends, channels information and distributor rankings.
This report reviews global sales of sports/energy drinks, sports foods and sports supplements for a number of leading countries, as well as reviewing sporting participation levels in many parts of the world and consumer attitudes towards sports nutrition products.
This category profile provides commentary on the sports drinks market in the UK. Data includes consumption trends (historical and forecasts to 2014), segmentation data, packaging analysis, distribution splits and leading companies’ percentage market share.
The global bottled water report is a comprehensive study which looks at worldwide, continent and country bottled water trends. It discusses the leading companies’ brands and strategies. It also includes five-year projections.
This unique coconut water report provides detailed, independent and opinionated analysis. It uses supermarket sales data and interviews with some top executives and sets out which brands are successful and why and defines the key drivers for the coconut water phenomenon.
Detailed category coverage is provided in this report on the future of the wine market in Argentina. It provides product sales segmentation for both volumes and values as well as forecasts to understand the future pattern of market trends.
This report into the wine market in Slovakia has detailed product sales segmentation for volumes including brand data and sales by distribution channel, at the product category level. Forecasts help to understand the future pattern of market trends; from winners and losers to category dynamics.
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part II: Beer & Cider
- just the Ten - Top News Stories of 2014
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018