just the Research
This week's top reports in just-drinks' research store
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
Consumers aged 50+ represent an attractive and significant market for alcoholic drinks and their numbers are growing.They are affluent, and they enjoy food, drinks, and convivial experiences. This report provides crucial insight and analysis of the ageing population and alcohol consumption.
This alcoholic drinks report offers an insight into the size and shape of the alcoholic drinks market in both the on- and off-trade. It highlights hot topics, emerging geographies, categories and trends as well as pressing industry issues.
Get a detailed picture of the beer market in India from this report. Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change. Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands.
This report looks at how premium and standard lager volume sales in South Korea increased in 2010. In particular, imported premium beers such as Heineken and Asahi grew fastest. The report also looks at how demand for such products increased, due to rising consumer sophistication.
This market update looks at the UK market for premium lagers, beers and ciders. It looks back at how the markets have developed, the latest trends and how the markets are likely to perform.
This cider/perry report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level in South Africa. It provides the latest retail sales data (2007 to 2011), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth.
The report provides the latest, highly detailed information on dynamics in the Mexican spirits market, providing marketers with the essential information to understand their own, and their competitors’, position in the market and the information to accurately identify where to compete in the future.
An overview of the brandy category in emerging markets is provided in this report. It analyses the brandy market and its categories (where applicable), including full year 2010 consumption value and forecasts until 2015.
And now, the end is near, and the Dutch cat has almost got the Asian cream....
The future remains bright for the energy drinks category, according to Richard Haffner....
Carlsberg was keen to put on a show in Russia last week. The Danish company had invited the analyst community to its main Baltika brewery in St Petersburg and wanted to reassure folk that, despite rec...
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- Focus - The Prosecco shortage that isn't
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Mixto Tequila poised for "golden age"
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review