just the Research
This week's top reports in just-drinks' research store
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
A year into Brown-Forman’s ten-year plan to double the size of its business by 2020, the world’s 12th biggest spirits company continued to struggle for growth in 2011. This profile looks at why this happened and what the company should do to make sure it reaches its goal.
Rémy Cointreau is a niche company, which boasts Cognac brand Rémy Martin as its main asset. This profile looks at the opportunities and threats arising from the company’s position in the spirits category and what strategies it might implement in order to strengthen its position and optimise its resources.
This report is an ideal resource for fruit/vegetable juice/drink producers, scientific research institutions and sales companies looking to venture into the Chinese market. It provides scientifically-justifiable reference for an accurate understanding of trends in the industry and for grasping market opportunity.
Use this report to answer some key questions about CSDs in China, how smaller players can compete in a market dominated by the Coca-Cola Co and PepsiCo, how mini packs can be used to increase sales. One can also look at what other opportunities in the on-trade channel can be tapped to increase the potential for CSDs.
This report provides the latest, detailed information on the dynamics in the Russian spirits market. It provides marketers with essential information to understand their own, and their competitors', position in the market.
This report provides a unique mix of highly granular market data, based upon detailed industry research. It provides detailed insight into the trends and dynamics affecting the spirits market in Brazil.
This report is about consumer trends in China's wine market, providing integrated data on consumer trends, consumer groups and market data, which show the size of consumer groups, how much of the market they account for and which consumer trends drive their behaviour.
This report provides you with important figures for the wine market in Asia Pacific, with individual country analysis. It will help you to identify trends by analysing historical industry data and will help plan future business decisions using forecast figures for the market.
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- Diageo's Oban Little Bay single malt Scotch - NPD
- Diageo nears wine exit with Acacia sale to Peju
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research