just the Research
This week's top reports in just-drinks' research store
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
This report on the beer market in India offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the sector at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2007-2011), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth.
Get a detailed picture of the beer market in Azerbaijan from this report. Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change, understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands.
This comprehensive report about CSDs in China tackles the major issues that are challenging and impacting the market, and assesses how the market will evolve over the next five years.
According to this report, carbonates account for the biggest volume share of the soft drinks market in Egypt, (64% in 2011). Read how this is slowly declining as health-consciousness and competition from other types of soft drinks increases.
This profile of Pernod offers detailed strategic analysis of the company’s business, examines company shares by region and sector, product developments, market and distribution strategies, challenges from the competition and future prospects.
Use this report to understand the opportunities and threats facing Pernod in its involvement in the wine industry. The profile looks at how the company is positioned and how it can develop its presence in the future
This is a global view of the brandy and Cognac market, providing brand volumes and market forecasts plus exclusive interviews with the top global brands. It is essential reading for those involved in the sector.
This market review of gin provides both historic and forecast data plus key brand performance in the world's key markets. It is the definitive guide to how this exciting sector will develop.
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much Needed Stability?
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- A Dangerous World and the Threat to Beverages
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- SABMiller beer volumes fall as China holds back Q3
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets