just the Research
This week's top reports in just-drinks' research store
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
FUNCTIONAL AND HEALTH DRINKS
Functional food and beverages have moved beyond an emergent concept to become an established market, with the market benefitting from a widening appeal. This report identifies key target segments, growth drivers and strategies for success for the future of functional food and beverages.
The most compelling insights in this report are derived from a series of proprietary online consumer surveys. It analyses the growing role of clinical evidence, regulatory structures, the complexity of the industry structure; and product and ingredient trends in the US as they relate to targeted health and wellness foods and beverages.
This report provides a detailed analysis of the latest developments in Mexico's beverage market, with a combination of textual commentary, analysis and data tables. It provides a complete overview of all commercial beverage consumption trends, latest market developments and an economic “mood indicator”.
This quarterly tracker looks specifally at the Russian beverage categories including full year 2011(P) volumes, plus 2012 forecasts and supporting text. It highlights the latest industry news and new products with a special focus on functional soft drinks and healthy innovation.
This report provides a mix of highly granular market data for the spirits market in India and detailed insight into the trends and dynamics affecting the market. Forecasts help to understand the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to category dynamics.
Here is a report which provides the latest, highly detailed information on dynamics in the Chinese spirits market. It provides marketers with the essential information to understand their own, and their competitors’, position in the market and the information to accurately identify where to compete in the future.
A key highlight of this French wine market report is the detailed category coverage of the fortified, sparkling, and still wine markets. Detailed product sales segmentation (for both volumes and values) are provided, including brand data at the product category level. Forecasts allow understanding of future market trends.
Based upon extensive primary and secondary research, this wine market in Italy report provides comprehensive insight into the market. This can be used by companies involved in the category to update their own strategic and tactical plans.
- What's so special about Islay anyway? - Comment
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- With MegaBrew sorted, is MegaBev next? - Research
- Diageo gets 2016 off to a strong start - Analysis
- What do Bourbon and craft beer have in common?
- Bacardi ups ante in US Havana Club row
- Alcohol industry warning over Kroger plan
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- The US is "the first place I look" - Diageo CEO
- Suntory bids for Lucozade, Ribena Nigerian network
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research