just the Research
This week's top reports in just-drinks' research store
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
This report is the result of extensive market research covering the liqueurs market in Eastern Europe. The report provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment, and is an essential tool for companies currently active in the region's liqueurs category, and for those looking for information ahead of entry.
Gain an overview of the liqueurs market in Brazil, Russia, India and China from this new report. It includes analysis of the market and its categories in these four countries, including full-year 2010 consumption value and forecasts until 2015.
Updated in 2011, this report provides annual year-end market size data for milk in US retail, through all channels including direct-to-consumer. Market size is given in US$ and litres with a minimum of five years' historical data.
The report provides the latest, detailed information on dynamics in the UK dairy food market, providing the essential information to understand companies’ positions in the market and the information to accurately identify where to compete in the future.
Data in this soft drinks review includes historical consumption trends (2005 to 2010), plus latest forecasts for 2011 and projections to 2014. Segmentation data, packaging analysis and distribution splits are provided by individual beverage category, as is 2010 market valuation (value at consumer price) and leading companies' percentage market share.
This report covers 12 soft drink categories in New Zealand. As well as historic and forecast data, the report includes commentary on current and emerging trends, outlook, segmentation, private label, marketing, pricing/valuation, packaging and distribution.
This report utilises a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analysed and presented in an easily accessible format. It follows a standardised research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality.
This report studies and presents Heineken UK's strengths, weaknesses, growth potential and competition. The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees and locations.
There will be a lot of relieved beers being downed in Amsterdam tonight. And, while the folk at Heineken will be keen to hedge their bar spend, they'll still want to celebrate today's news....
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research