just the Research
This week's top reports in just-drinks' research store
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
This report provides highly detailed insight into who the Russian consumer is and how the latest consumer trends are changing the wine market by examining over 20 consumer trends and the share of sales across around 30 consumer groups.
This report is ideal for anyone who needs to find out about consumer trends in the US wine market. It looks at consumption behaviours and the extent to which consumer trends influence brand and private label choices as well as choice of retailer. The report provides detailed insight into who the consumer is and how the latest consumer trends are changing the market.
According to this report, the key emerging trends in Australian beer are premiumisation and a growing demand for more flavoursome offerings, leading to a growth of imported lagers, low carbohydrate lagers, dry lagers and craft beers.
Get a detailed picture of the Danish beer market from this report. Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change. Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands.
This report is an essential read for anyone with an interest in soft drinks in New Zealand and is an excellent way of gaining an understanding of the dynamics and structure of the market. It covers 12 different soft drinks categories.
Data in this report on Germany's soft drinks market includes historical consumption trends (2005 to 2010), plus latest forecasts for 2011 and projections to 2014. Segmentation data, packaging analysis and distribution splits are provided by individual beverage category, as is 2010 market valuation (value at consumer price) and leading companies’ market share.
This report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of Georgia's spirits market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2007-2011), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth, and identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market.
Get a detailed picture of the spirits market in Ireland from this report: Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change; understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands, and use five-year forecasts to assess how the market will develop.
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Comment - Diageo Making the Best of a Bad Job?
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- NPD - Moët Hennessy’s Glenmorangie Dornoch
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- Pernod blames rule changes for Plymouth GI drop
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research