just the Research
This week's top reports in just-drinks' research store
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
This report provides highly detailed insight into exactly who the spirits consumer in Brazil is, and how the latest consumer trends are changing the market. It examines over 20 trends and the share of sales across over 30 consumer groups.
This report provides data on consumer trends, consumer groups and market data in Russia that show the size of consumer groups, how much of Russia's spirits market they account for, and which trends drive their behaviour.
Amongst the questions answered in this report on the UK beer market are how beer can unlock the potential of off-trade sales, whether UK lager sales will recover and if lager can realistically attract UK women in sufficient numbers to stabilise sales.
This beer in Ireland report provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market.
With both historic and forecast data, and key brand performance in the world's key markets, this first ever report authored by just-drinks/The IWSR is the definitive guide to how this intriguing and potentially explosive sector will develop.
This report gives an overview of the structure of China's baijiu market, the nature of production, the top companies by volume, the top brands by value and consumption by quality. Learn about the drinking culture surrounding baijiu and how the route-to-market differs from other spirits.
In this report, you will find detailed data-driven analysis on wine consumption trends in France and historic and forecast wine consumption volumes at market and category level, as well as additional analysis on brand share, colour, price and alcoholic strength segments.
This report on wine consumption in Canada allows domestic and foreign companies to identify key competitors and target segments which offer the potential for healthy sales. It also identifies which categories and segments will be in the ascendency in the coming years.
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard unveils Havana Club ad campaign
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- Global Tequila market hits new highs in 2014
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets