just the Research
This week's top reports in just-drinks' research store
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
A new report which provides a comprehensive overview of the beer industry in China. It looks at how the industry has developed, the regional beer markets and prospects for the future. It also profiles the key breweries in the country.
The report profiles the current social media landscape, explaining how it has developed and what the main areas of interest to alcohol marketers are. It contains data covering the market size for various aspects of social media among people of legal drinking age, with data breakdowns for key regions.
This report examines ready-to-drink tea and coffee, sports beverages, energy drinks, single-serve fruit beverages and all the various New Age segments in the US. It provides data on the segments' volume and sales and discusses leading companies and their strategies.
This is a comprehensive view of sports drinks in the US, covering market trends, pricing, demographics, advertising, regional sales, distribution channels and packaging as well as the innovations and strategies of the top companies. Projections and trends that will drive the market in the future are also provided.
This report forecasts the global alcohol market over the next five years, covering the most recent and future trends for all wine and spirits categories in the 55 key countries. Detailed explanations are provided as to why and how volume trends have been forecast.
Use this report to gain insight into the current situation and anticipated growth trends in China. Find out which categories will be hottest over the next five years. Discover the future of premium spirits and gain insight into the reasons underpinning growth opportunities in the country.
This is an essential guide for brewers and analysts worldwide, giving a detailed picture of the world beer market in an easily digestible format. It provides historical and forecast beer consumption trends, production, imports and exports data across 167 markets worldwide.
This report examines differences in distribution and growth strategies undertaken by fruit/vegetable juice manufacturers in the context of 2010 juice sales performance, and identifies the key factors that determine future growth prospects over the period to 2015 for the category.
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Analysis - Cider's Campaign Gains
- Comment - What on Earth is a Liqueur?
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Pernod Ricard appoints Absolut Vodka VP
- Beam Suntory to re-package Courvoisier Cognac
- TWE, Pernod hail China-Aus FTA
- Brown-Forman looks to raise US$500m
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beer, 2014 and the future