just the Research
This week's top reports in just-drinks' research store
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
Each report in this package includes key market activity, a breakdown of the market by area/sector, and industry forecasts. The activities of the major whisk(e)y players are considered in both reports, including selected company profiles.
This latest edition of the global market review of rum provides the latest consumption volume data, exclusive interviews with representatives at the leading brands, and analysis of key and emerging trends across the global industry.
This report presents detailed data-driven analysis on wine consumption trends in Mexico and historic and forecast wine consumption volumes at market and category level. It also contains additional analysis on brand share, colour, price and alcoholic strength segments.
This report brings together modelling and analysis expertise providing detailed market data on wine consumption in Germany. This allows domestic and foreign companies to identify key competitors and target segments for future growth.
In this report, you will find detailed historic and forecast data on the consumption of wine in Japan, covering market size, key categories and segments, wine type, color, price and country of origin. The report also includes an analysis of the macro business environment and drivers of the market.
This report is an authoritative guide to help understand historic and future wine market trends in the US. It covers the industry and its three product categories: Still wine, sparkling wine and fortified wine.
This databook provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment for the rum category in South Africa. It is an essential tool for companies active across the South Africa alcoholic drinks value chain and for new players considering entering the market.
This report allows you to analyse the vodka category in Russia with detailed historic consumption of the category by volume, value, brands, channels, price segments and by alcoholic strength. The forecasts provided will also indicate future trends in this popular drinks category.
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- US spirits pricing went "a little high" - Diageo
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Diageo H1 sales flatline as Q2 improves
- Carlsberg freezes Russia salaries, new hires
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research