just the Research
This week's top reports in just-drinks' research store
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
This is in-depth and exclusive country report which provides a comprehensive view of the cider industry structure including analysis and profiles on trade mark owners and local operators. Brand volumes and market share are given by price segment, alcoholic strength and type.
This databook provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment for the liqueurs category in Russia. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Russian alcoholic drinks value chain and for new players considering entering the market.
This report examines differences in distribution and growth strategies undertaken by fruit/vegetable juice manufacturers in the context of 2010 juice sales performance. It also identifies the key factors that determine future growth prospects for the category over the period to 2015.
This databook provides an overview and insight into the operating environment of the Tequila & mezcal category in Slovakia. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Slovakian alcoholic drinks value chain and for new players considering entering the market.
This report allows you to analyse the gin & genever category in Singapore with detailed historic consumption of the category by volume, value, brands, channels, price segments and by alcoholic strength.
This report provides you with headline figures on the consumption of vodka in Russia. It allows you to plan your future business decisions using forecast figures for the category along with segment level information.
This provides detailed historic and forecast data on the consumption of wine in France, covering market size, key categories and segments, wine type, colour, price and country of origin. The report also includes an analysis of the macro business environment and market drivers in the country.
This latest edition of the popular global market review of rum provides the latest consumption volume data, exclusive interviews with the leading brands, and analysis of key and emerging trends across the global industry.
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - Beer - Does 'Craft' Work?
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- Emperador overhauls Whyte & Mackay labels
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer