just the Research
This week's top reports in just-drinks' research store
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
This report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of Pakistan's sports and energy drinks market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2006-2010), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth.
Get a detailed picture of the flavours market in France from this report. Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change and understand the competitive environment as well as the market’s major players and leading brands.
This report identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the Saudi Arabian RTD tea market – be they legislative, distribution, packaging or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2015 illustrate how the market is set to change.
This report is an in-depth financial evaluation of the global spirits producers. Using a unique method of analysis, each of the world's top 100 spirits producers is individually assessed and ranked against each other, then compared to industry averages.
The US remains comfortably the largest premium market and, although China is growing faster, the US remains the critical market for premium Western-style spirits. It is also a premium market that is atill in growth. This report examines the spirits landscape in the country.
The spirits data in this report is broken down by category, by local versus imported, and by quality and brand. It also includes on- and off-trade splits in Russia, distributor information, 2011 category forecasts and pricing information taken from in-country store checks.
This report investigates how the initial optimism for the wine market in the 21st Century has waned. It also looks at what happened and, more importantly, how companies can look to dodge the pitfalls and develop their global presence.
Social media is playing an increasing role in the marketing strategies of food and drinks manufacturers around the world. This recent report from just-drinks gives you a complete analysis of exactly how social media is being used within the industries.
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- Anheuser-Busch to cut 60 bottling jobs
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages