just the Research
This week's top reports in just-drinks' research store
Here's a run-down of some of the top reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
This profile contains the latest news, analysis, and opinion, covering all the month's major issues including new products and innovations, mergers and acquisitions, and marketing and regulatory issues. It covers the period from 15 June to 14 July 2011.
- Cherrygood Case Study: Using Product Differentiation to Achieve Success within the Dwindling UK Juice and Smoothie Market
This case study from Datamonitor looks at how Cherrygood has formed a point of differentiation in the UK juice and smoothie market and, in doing so, gained a competitive edge. It also looks at the key consumer trends shaping purchasing behaviour in the UK soft drinks market.
Use this report to understand the size and scope of the global vodka market, and identify both market and trend hotspots. Learn about what's driving the trends within the sector, hear what the leading brands' latest thinking is and see where the future lies for the sector.
This latest market research report from just-drinks/The IWSR provides 2010 actual volume consumption data, 2011 estimates, key market analysis for each whiskey origin plus exclusive interviews with executives from the leading brands.
- Premium Spirits in China Case Study: Harnessing Greater Consumer Spending Power in the Chinese Market
The biggest spirits players in the world are looking to China to drive growth. The opportunity is as challenging as it is lucrative. This case study looks at the trends and issues.
This is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering soft drinks. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies.
This global briefing offers an insight into the size and shape of the soft drinks market, highlights buzz topics, emerging geographies, categories and trends as well as pressing industry issues and white spaces.
This report identifies the leading coffee companies and brands, offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Much Work to do on Packaging in the US
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- George Clooney launches Tequila Casamigos in UK
- Pernod Ricard's Havana Club Union
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report