just the Research
This week's top reports in just-drinks' research store
Here's a run-down of some of the top reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
This profile contains the latest news, analysis, and opinion, covering all the month's major issues including new products and innovations, mergers and acquisitions, and marketing and regulatory issues. It covers the period from 15 June to 14 July 2011.
- Cherrygood Case Study: Using Product Differentiation to Achieve Success within the Dwindling UK Juice and Smoothie Market
This case study from Datamonitor looks at how Cherrygood has formed a point of differentiation in the UK juice and smoothie market and, in doing so, gained a competitive edge. It also looks at the key consumer trends shaping purchasing behaviour in the UK soft drinks market.
Use this report to understand the size and scope of the global vodka market, and identify both market and trend hotspots. Learn about what's driving the trends within the sector, hear what the leading brands' latest thinking is and see where the future lies for the sector.
This latest market research report from just-drinks/The IWSR provides 2010 actual volume consumption data, 2011 estimates, key market analysis for each whiskey origin plus exclusive interviews with executives from the leading brands.
- Premium Spirits in China Case Study: Harnessing Greater Consumer Spending Power in the Chinese Market
The biggest spirits players in the world are looking to China to drive growth. The opportunity is as challenging as it is lucrative. This case study looks at the trends and issues.
This is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering soft drinks. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies.
This global briefing offers an insight into the size and shape of the soft drinks market, highlights buzz topics, emerging geographies, categories and trends as well as pressing industry issues and white spaces.
This report identifies the leading coffee companies and brands, offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Sustainability in Wine - Part II
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- Coca-Cola Co promotes CEO's assistant to sales job
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018