just the Research
Stay informed with just-drinks research
Here's a run-down of some of the top reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
This profile incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis (buyer power, supplier power, new entrants, substitutes, and rivalry). It analyzes the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure of China.The leading companies are identified with supporting key financial metrics (where available)
This company profile provides an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats.
This latest edition of the popular global market review of rum provides the latest consumption volume data, exclusive interviews with the leading brands, and analysis of key and emerging trends across the global industry.
This report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2005-2009), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market.
The guide includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. It also provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
An insight into the size and shape of this market, highlighting hot topics, emerging geographies, categories and trends as well as pressing industry issues. It identifies the leading companies and brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market.
A report providing in-depth data which highlights market trends and drivers in the Drinks market. The report includes detailed quantitative information on historic and forecast market values, segmented at category level.
This report is a must-have for anyone interested in social media and future trends in marketing. If you want to know how the various platforms can be used to build consumer relationships, influence business and provide a return on investment, this is the report for you.
In the second part of just-drinks' review of 2011, Michelle Russell looks at how the soft drinks category has fared in the last 12 months....
SABMiller's Chinese joint-venture, CR Snow Breweries, could get a second chance to dig its claws into Kingway Brewery and mount a stronger challenge to Tsingtao in the country's Guangdong province....
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Sustainability in Wine - Part II
- just the Ten - Top Analyses of 2014
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- SWA eyes London boost with new office
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018