just the Research
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
This profile provides a complete guide to new product launches in Mexican spirits market since March 2010. It provides an overview of the spirits market with data from 2005 to 2010 and forecasts to 2015.
The update provides an overview of the event, reports the opinions of exhibitors and organizers on the key issues affecting the wine and spirits sector, and also provides a summary of major products and innovations from the trade show.
This report examines how future soft drinks performance will be influenced by organic growth potential in developing markets, what shifts in consumer demographics will do to future soft drinks demand, and which soft drinks manufacturers and categories might be poised to win further share.
This profile looks at Cherrygood has differentiated itself in the UK juice and smoothie market, and in so doing has gained a competitive edge.
MarketWatch Drinks - June 2011
The Drinks MarketWatch contains the latest news, analysis, and opinion, covering all the month's major issues including new products and innovations, mergers and acquisitions, marketing and regulatory issues.
This guide includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies.
Beverages Logistics Spending in China to 2014
This databook assesses the prospects for logistics in Chinese beverages sector. It provides information on total logistics (by value) with respect to nature of sourcing and logistics activity.
Global market review of vodka – forecasts to 2015
This edition includes five-year historic, actual-year and five-year forecast estimates of volume for each major market plus volumes for the top ten brands and top five companies within each market.
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages