just the Research
This week's top reports in just-drinks' research store
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
- Brazilian Orange Juice Case Study: Seizing Opportunities for Market Development in the Brazilian Orange Sector
This sector is facing global competition from other innovative and less expensive fruit-based drinks. This study examines the challenges and opportunities in the segment and provides strategic insights on how to increase orange juice consumption.
Gruppo Campari's Aperol brand has achieved dramatic growth since 2004. This profile identifies the major consumer trends that are driving demand for spirits products – particularly in the Italian and German markets.
This profile analyses Distell’s opportunities to expand its international coverage, both organically and through acquisition. It also examines the growing threat to its domestic operations from expanding multinational rivals.
Up-to-the minute analysis of the latest trends in the industry is provided in this new report. It looks at new product development and the most recent brand and company news. With unique graphics and illustrated case studies, this gives great insight into the size and shape of the soft drinks market.
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five-year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry's key players and their market shares.
With consumer media consumption habits changing, social media has become an important marketing platform for all CPG manufacturers. This case study looks at how two brands, Mentos and Diet Coke, harnessed an online video craze to catalyse their social media marketing in driving sales and creating a brand buzz.
The company has made great strides to broaden its product portfolio and geographic spread primarily organically, but also through last year's acquisition of Tullamore Dew. This profile looks at what William Grant has done and what else it could do to continue to expand.
Rémy Cointreau is looking to sell its Champagne operations and expand its premium spirits portfolio. This profile analyses the company’s acquisition options. It looks at ways to tap into demand trends in developed markets and evaluates expansion opportunities in emerging ones.
The global wine industry remains highly fragmented. In a recent Euromonitor International global briefing, entitled 'How Wine Companies Can Become Global', Jeremy Cunnington looked at why, and whether...
Click play, below, to hear the CEO of Gruppo Campari, Bob Kunze-Concewitz field a question from just-drinks at today's launch of the 2012 Campari calendar, with actress Milla Jovovich....
The international unit of Patron Spirits Company has teamed up with Aspri Spirits in India to launch its spirits portfolio, led by its namesake Tequila brand, in the country....
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review