just the Research
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
- Champagne in the BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Countries - Market Overview and Forecasts to 2014
Russia leads the Champagne market in terms of volume among the BRIC nations, with China placed second. This report is ideal for gaining useful insights into this category and the recent product launches in the various geographical regions.
The long-term outlook for this sector is very positive. This report forecasts that total malt whisky sales will rise by 14.7% between 2009 and 2015 to reach 7m cases. It also provides a complete market analysis of the global malt whisky sector, offering an expert review of the markets, brands, categories and companies.
Japanese food and drinks manufacturers continue to produce some of the most novel products on the market. With similar overall trends driving the global industry, European and US markets will be heavily influenced by this innovation. This report assesses this interesting trend.
India has emerged as a country with immense potential for the wine industry. Changing life-style patterns and drinking habits will boost the growth of wine, together with favourable government policies, increasing disposable income, and the availability of foreign brands. This report analyses factors critical to the success of this industry.
This report is a comprehensive resource for market, category and segment level data. It includes value, volume, distribution share, company & brand share. For the historic and forecast periods, you will also obtain expenditure and consumption data.
Here is some valuable research for those looking to design effective marketing and sales strategies in China's gin and genever categories. The report also looks at the key players and the issues and trends around this sector.
A comprehensive consumer profile of the entire liqueur and spirits segment in Nigeria, as well as a detailed segmentation by category, namely; schnapps; gins; liqueurs; whisky; brandy, rum and vodka. This report is a vital reference point for anyone wanting to understand this segment of the Nigerian market.
Given the success enjoyed by the bottled water category, large multinational beverage companies are now building their global water portfolios in an attempt to ride the wave of profits. This comprehensive study looks at worldwide, continent and country bottled water trends. It also discusses the leading companies’ brands and strategies.
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Pernod Ricard allays Havana Club shortage fears
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research