just the Research
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
India has emerged as a country with immense potential for wine industry at the global front. Despite the country’s vast population of around 1.2bn, the consumption of wine remains extremely low. The low per capita consumption level indicates a huge potential for growth in the Indian wine market in the coming years. Changing life style patterns and drinking habits will further boost the growth of the Indian wine industry. This report puts all this into perspective.
This report is recommended for anyone who wants to invest in the tea and other soft drink manufacturing industry in China, providing in-depth analysis and detailed insight, market drivers, key enterprises and their strategies, as well as technologies and investment status, risks and trends.
Market insights as well as statistical break-outs by type and size (in units) for eleven beverage categories. The report covers beverage-packaging issues and trends by category and by beverage type. It includes discussion of leading companies, their histories and their products. It also features five-year projections.
This report provides a global review of the alcoholic drinks sector within this sector. Data includes latest (to 2009) consumption volumes of duty free wine and spirits by region, rankings of spirits and wine companies and brands, and top spirits companies and their brands' volumes by region.
- Alcoholic Drinks: Advanced Emerging Markets (Brazil, Hungary, Mexico, Poland, South Africa, Taiwan) Industry Guide
This report is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the alcoholic drinks industry in Brazil, Hungary, Mexico, Poland, South Africa and Taiwan. It includes easily comparable data on market value, volume, segmentation and market share for the advanced emerging markets alcoholic drinks markets, plus full five-year market forecasts.
The plastic packaging market was worth US$142bn in 2009, representing 37.4% of the food and drinks packaging market by value. The market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 3.9% to reach $172bn by 2014. This report tracks recent innovations and new product developments (NPD) in the global plastic packaging market for food and drinks. It includes market dynamics, drivers, resistors and trends in the market.
Over the last five years, each individual sector within the spirits and liqueurs market has observed various changes, with the biggest alterations involving vodka and Scotch whisky. This report says that sales of vodka increased by 16.8% over the review period (from 2005 to 2009). Conversely, the Scotch whisky sector has seen a massive decrease over the last five years.
Spirits consumption has been declining for many years in countries such as Germany, Italy and Spain. Consumers are increasingly opting for other drinks such as beer and wine given the implementation of stricter drink-driving regulations, and a rising awareness of health risks related to alcohol consumption. In Eastern Europe, the economic slowdown has only reduced growth rate in a market that was buoyant pre-recession period. However, the market as a whole generally maintained positive growth.
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade Could Be a Hard Sell
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q4 & FY
- Focus - Suntory Holdings' FY Performance
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Asahi Beverages CEO to step down - report
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report