just the Research
This week's research highlights
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
- Trends within the Drinks Industry
Here are a selection of new and recent titles which look at the latest movements within the beverage market.
- Quarterly Beverage Tracker
These individual reports provide a complete overview of all commercial beverage consumption trends. They provide the latest industry, packaging and distribution news with supporting text on performance and forecast assumptions for each beverage category. Here are just a few links from the 40 countries available in this highly acclaimed series:
- Distribution Trends in Soft Drinks - On-Premise vs Off-Premise Dynamics & Forecasts to 2015
These are special focus reports providing an overview of the latest soft drinks trends and developments. The reports are researched individually by country using specialist researchers on-the-ground and are available for 53 markets. You can expect discussion on distribution trends and market valuation/pricing and material to foresee challenges and seize opportunities by exploring historical trends, forecasts and projections. Here are just a few of the countries available:
- Soft Drinks
Some best-sellers from our range of soft drinks titles still available in store:
- Focus on Soft Drinks - Country Reviews
As an executive within the beverage packaging industry you appreciate the importance of making accurate, informed decisions to keep ahead of the game. Read the soft drinks review and explore the beverage packaging industry to foresee challenges and spot opportunities by exploring historical consumption trends, forecasts and projections. Gain an understanding of leading companies' percentage market share, so you know how they are responding to changes to the industry.
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Time for Heineken to make a European break
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch