just the Research
This week's research highlights
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
Ocean Spray is best known for its eponymous cranberry juice, which enjoys a strong position as the leading superfruit juice in a number of markets. The company has benefited from the superfruit and antioxidant trends. This report examines company shares by region and sector, product developments, market and distribution strategies, challenges from the competition and future prospects.
As beer industry globalisation continues apace, this report charts the latest developments, with data on volume by country, continent, brewer and brand. It provides detailed profiles of the leading brewers and discusses the impact of the mergers and acquisitions reshaping the industry.
The cider market has been one of the real success stories of the alcohol market over the past five years, helped by innovation which has updated its appeal to its core 18-34-year-old consumer base. However, looking forward, 2011 and beyond threatens to be even tougher for the industry, with duty and VAT forcing a sharp rise in its retail selling prices (RSP) as well as those of its competition. Read about all the issues in this new report.
The demand for healthy food and drinks has created a significant opportunity for botanicals to act as functional ingredients. However, with the adoption of new health claims legislation in Europe, manufacturers must re-evaluate their approach to NPD. This report analyses the impact of health claims legislation on the botanical and herbal food and drinks industry.
This report tracks the international movement of healthy food and drinks trends across the five key regions of Europe, North America, Latin America, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East & Africa during the period 2007-2010. It also examines the movement of key regional healthy ingredients, such as chia seeds and green tea.
This report explores made-to-order smoothies and shakes by foodservice operators. It focuses on exclusive consumer research into the smoothie segment, given its relative infancy in the beverage market, and its growth potential, considering the increasing number of players becoming active in this genre.
Written in a presentation format with bullet point style commentary, this report provides an essential market overview. By combining five years of historical market insights, together with five years of forecasts, you will gain essential information not only to understand market dynamics, but also to recognise opportunities for growth.
- Champagne in the BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Countries Market Overview and Forecasts to 2014
This report covers key aspects of the Champagne market in the four emerging economies of Brazil, Russia, India and China. Data is provided on market value and volume by category, company and brand shares, distribution channels, and expenditure and consumption per capita for the historic and forecast periods.
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts