just the Research
This week's research highlights
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
In this edition of the monthly MarketWatch report you will find a rundown of the latest innovative drinks launches in North and South America and China. The single-use and shot formats continue to penetrate the market, with new products including a single-serve detox drink and a shot-type remedy for flu.
Seasonal packaging no longer represents a novel promotional tool but rather a necessary strategy used by the majority of brands. This case study examines the way in which manufacturers are using innovative seasonal packaging designs, which go beyond the visual, in order to establish a point of differential in a consumer landscape overloaded with choice.
This annual report contains timely and accurate industry statistics, forecasts and demographics. The report features 2011 current and 2012 forecast estimates on the size of the industry (sales, establishments, and employment) for the 47 largest world countries. It also includes industry definitions, and five-year historical trends for industry sales, establishments and employment.
Coconut water has experienced a lot of initial success in the US due to its taste profile and sports nutrition benefits. Now is a pivotal time to further consolidate and grow the market, lest it be dismissed as just another ‘fad’ category. This case study provides a synopsis of the burgeoning coconut water market in the US outlining the tactics employed by leading players to consolidate growth.
In the last few years, the own-brand market in this drinks sector has seen increased growth, much to the dismay of private-label companies. If the economic instability continues, further growth could be seen, as price-conscious consumers will tend to opt for cheaper own-brand spirits over higher-end branded products. Read about the issues and implications in this comprehensive report.
An ideal report to help you stay on top of market sizes, shares and forecasts, consumer trends, brand news and product innovation. With health issues driving product development and marketing strategies there are strong growth opportunities in drinking yogurt and flavoured milk.
- Beer: Advanced Emerging Markets (Brazil, Hungary, Mexico, Poland, South Africa, Taiwan) Industry Guide
This guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the beer industries in Brazil, Hungary, Mexico, Poland, South Africa, and Taiwan. The report includes easily comparable data on market value, volume, segmentation and market share for the advanced emerging markets, plus full five-year market forecasts. It examines future problems, innovations and potential growth areas within the market.
- Wine in the Advanced Emerging Markets (Brazil, Hungary, Mexico, Poland, South Africa and Taiwan): Market Overview and Forecasts to 2014
This report covers key aspects of the wine market in the advanced emerging market countries: Brazil, Hungary, Mexico, Poland, South Africa and Taiwan. Highlights include how Mexico was the fastest growing country in terms of volume, with a CAGR of 11.1% over the 2004 to 2009 period and that the Brazilian wine market is the largest in terms of volume sales among the advanced emerging market nations.
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much Needed Stability?
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- A Dangerous World and the Threat to Beverages
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- SABMiller beer volumes fall as China holds back Q3
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)