just the Research
This week's research highlights
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
As beer industry globalisation continues apace, this report charts the latest developments, with data on volume by country, continent, brewer and brand. It provides highly-detailed profiles of the leading brewers and discusses the impact of the mergers and acquisitions reshaping the industry. It also offers five-year market projections.
This report looks at the trends and issues affecting the coffee industry, including the constant innovation required to keep consumers' attention. It situates the US market in its global context and delivers data on coffee production and consumption, imports and exports, advertising and demographics. It also covers the ready-to-drink coffee market and projects the US coffee market five years into the future.
Over the last five years, each individual sector within the spirits and liqueurs market has observed various changes, with the biggest alterations involving vodka and Scotch whisky. The majority of sectors saw some loss over the review period, with consumer preferences shifting away from more traditional spirits and towards more fashionable and popular alcoholic drinks, such as vodka. This report provides a comprehensive overview of these sectors.
- Distribution Trends in Soft Drinks: On-Premise vs Off-Premise Dynamics & Forecasts to 2015
These are special focus reports providing an overview of the latest soft drinks trends and developments in on- versus off-premise volume and value. They are available on an individual country basis for 53 markets (East Europe: Belarus, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine; West Europe: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Ireland (Republic), Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK; Asia: China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam; North America: US; Latin America: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Venezuela; Africa: Nigeria).
The reports include discussion on distribution trends and market valuation/pricing plus on- versus off-premise data for total soft drinks: volumes between 2006 and 2010, % growth to 2015, and local currency value data 2006 to 2010 forecast. On- vs off-premise 2009 vs 2010 (forecast) % growth and 2010 (forecast) average price per litre by individual soft drinks category are also provided.
All reports have the same format. This link provides an example.
This report offers worldwide and country trends and data. It includes volume, growth and per capita consumption statistics for 11 major beverage categories, with each considered in its own chapter as well as in the context of the overall marketplace. It also covers developments by beverage type and country, plus five-year growth projections.
New in 2010: Now includes energy drinks.
- Hot Drinks in the Advanced Emerging Markets (Brazil, Hungary, Mexico, Poland, South Africa and Taiwan) Market Overview and Forecasts to 2014
This comprehensive report contains information on three categories: coffee, tea and other hot drinks. Market and category level information on value, volume, and expenditure & consumption, with historic (2004-09) and forecast (2010-14) data. Market level company and brand shares as well as distribution share information are included.
With the underlying consumer trend driving a switch away from beer to other categories, the need for global brewers to look for opportunities in alcohol categories outside of beer has grown. This case study looks at how the Somersby brand has effectively put cider on the map in Northern Europe and Russia.
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- Will value-sharing in Travel Retail become reality
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- American rye whiskey sales leap 600% in five years
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research