just the Research
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in the just-drinks research store:
This report examines South Africa's consumers of bottled wine: historical market sales for the past five years, sales forecasts until 2014, local consumer/market trends, competitor analysis of key brands in the segment, detailed consumer geo-demographic profiling, consumer lifestyle and media consumption.
Here is a report which examines the South African consumers of sparkling wine. The consumer analysis is based on the latest annual consumer survey among a nationally representative sample of more than 20,000 people - All Media and Products Survey conducted by the South African Advertising Research Foundation.
South African consumers of brandy are examined in this report. It provides a comprehensive consumer profile of the entire brandy category (the minimum category sample is 2,625 consumers), as well as a detailed segmentation by brand, namely: Bertrams; Flight of the Fish Eagle; Klipdrift; KWV; 5 Mellow-Wood; Oude Meester; Richelieu, Viceroy and Wellington.
This report examines in detail the bottled water category in South Africa by brand, making it a vital reference report for anyone wanting to understand this segment of the market.
An extensive report which provides beverage consumption data by beverage category, pack type, pack material and individual pack size. Produced in Excel pivot tables, the Global Summary (total volume/aggregate of 47 countries) includes beer, packaged water, carbonates, juice, nectars, still drinks, squash/syrups, fruit powders, iced/rtd tea, iced/rtd coffee, sports drinks and energy drinks.
If you have an idea for a new food or beverage product with health benefits, or nutrition science that you want to commercialise, how do you successfully take it to market? This report sets out the five elements of successful start-up strategy over 21 pages, drawing on lessons from 28 key case studies of recent start-ups, both successful and unsuccessful. All the case studies are based on interviews with the companies themselves to give you a first-hand account of what works and what doesn't.
The cachaça category has been widely-tipped by industry experts as an up-and-coming international spirits category. Although cachaça's international progress remains limited to date certainly the sector ticks many of the necessary boxes for potential success. This latest report from just-drinks/IWSR analyses the category's drivers.
The IWSR Value Report 2010 is a global comparison of value versus volume, and will be an invaluable tool for all those trying to assess the value of a brand, category, company, country or region. Each regional section contains analysis by category, quality, company, brand and country. The global overview also includes calculations of actual consumer expenditure by region, quality and category.
KWV and distributor Arvid Nordquist have agreed a five-year extension of their pan-Nordic wine and spirits contract....
KWV and the Monarq group, which operates in the Caribbean and Latin America, have drawn up a strategic agreement to distribute KWV's portfolio of wines and brandies in the region....
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts