just the Research
Here's a run-down of some of the top research reports currently available in thejust-drinks research store.
This global summary includes regional overviews (Europe, the CIS, Asia-Pacific, North America and South America) by category and quality. The report also includes category coverage analysed by region, leading markets, sub-categories and quality (super-premium, premium, standard and value). Each section includes data tables, charts and graphs, as well as a written summary with insight into the key trends.
An essential guide for soft drinks professionals worldwide, this Global Bottled Water Report comes from a best-selling series of global soft drinks reports. It provides global, regional and country summaries covering bottled water consumption data from 2004 to 2009, with forecasts to 2013. The report provides over 80 individual country profiles and 8 regional overviews.
This report provides historical and forecast data for beer consumption, production, imports and exports across 168 markets worldwide. Figures include beer consumption volumes per capita, plus production, import and export volumes from 2004 to 2009 and forecasts to 2015. It includes leading brewers' market share and ranking of leading brands.
The cachaça category has been widely-tipped by industry experts as an up-and-coming international spirits category. Although cachaça’s international progress remains limited to date certainly the sector ticks many of the necessary boxes for potential success. This latest report from just-drinks/IWSR analyses the category's drivers.
Of all soft drinks categories, functional drinks have experienced the most dynamic global growth over the past few years. However, functional drinks are reaching maturity in many countries. Historically, the US accounted for some 60% of global growth. Where will growth come from in the future? This report aims to identify the countries and brands that offer the greatest opportunities, focusing particularly on per capita volume terms rather than absolute volume growth.
This report provides a global review of the alcoholic drinks sector within travel retail. Data includes latest (to 2009) consumption volumes of duty free wine and spirits by region, rankings of spirits and wine companies and brands, and top spirits companies and their brands' volumes by region.
This report covers key aspects of the FABs market in these four emerging/high growth economies. Data is provided for market value and volume by category, company and brand market shares, distribution channels, and expenditure and consumption per capita for the historic and forecast periods. Amongst the highlights of the report are that Brazil is expected to exhibit steady growth between 2009 and 2014, that Russia leads the FABs market in terms of volume among the BRIC nations and India is set to be the most lucrative investment destination for the FABs market in the future.
This report includes data on production, consumption, flavours, milk by fat content and advertising expenditures. It analyses the forces reshaping the industry, such as consolidation in both production and retail outlets, pricing and health matters. It also covers packaging and distribution as well as the burgeoning dairy alternative beverage segment. Also includes yoghurt drinks.
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- “New normal” sees Pernod target premium in China
- Pernod Ricard keen to stem Absolut US declines
- Heineken adds to UK on-trade footprint
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research